cottage, built in 1750 and belonged then to Lessebo mill.
It was inhabited by the forest worker who was an employee of Lessebo
ironworks and they also arranged Tallekullens forests until 1972 when the property
was sold to the family Noregran.
house is built in stages over the years, now tastefully
modernized to maintain the Old style. At the end of the refurbishment
the loft was prepared to include extra bedrooms.